My Comments Policy
As you know, my website Yansycordon.com is all about Loving and supporting each other with great comments in the conversation chat.
But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can turn into a shouting match that discourages others from entering into fray.
So here is my comments policy. By posting on my blog , You agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can Log via Disqus, Open ID,Twitter, Facebook or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. I may change this rule if it is abuse.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are no alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, I would rather receive your comments on my blog than via e-mail. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar e-mails.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me or anyone else, for that matter-do so in a way that is respectful.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my Blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog not mine. Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) Snarky; (b)off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my blog, you agree that you retain all ownership right in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit,display, publish, reproduce,and distribute your comments in any format, including but nor limited to a blog,in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, my goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, loving, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.
Disclosure of Material Connection.
Some of the links in some posts or pages are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, part 255: “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advance.”
The Contents of this site is protected by copyright and trade mark laws, and are the property of the owner. All the information on the site is copyrighted by Yansy Cordon. Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials in the site for your personal use. You may not change,modify,delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information,material, trade mark or copyright on the site. You must obtain written permission from me before you may publish, distribute, display or commercially exploit any material from my blog. By using the site, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
No Profesional Advice
The information contained in or made available through the Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, You should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. I and our licensor or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided in my site. Neither I nor my partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or others damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsable and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in your life, and by your use of the Site, You agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decision, actions or results, at any time , under any circumstance.